Monday, May 14, 2012

Deviled Eggs

Deviled Eggs in Beet Juice,

Getting started on what turned out to be Maggie's favorite pic so far.
The hunt for dishes, backgrounds and props for the shot. I like the plates in the upper right and lower left from Anthropologie and bought several sizes of both. I love taking time to go look for this stuff. I get a lot of inspiration from it, like the way the plate on the bottom left looks against that wood. That ended up being the basic look for the styling of the final shot.






















Now it's Maggie's turn. I don't know what all ended up in it but it sure tasted good. Maggie's also a little secretive about recipes and if I did know all the ingredients she would probably shoot me for publishing them.






















And the final image.


No comments:

Post a Comment